Tag - vCenter Server
Recently I had a customer testing their vCenter Server 7.0U3e file-based restore process using the VCSA Restore Wizard. During Stage 2 (data copy) the wizard hung at 80% and did not progress for hours. No UI errors or hints as to what was happening. I had a look at the restore wizard logs and found the following: 2022-07-12T01:16:19.828Z - debug: pollRpmInstallProgress:getGuestFileErr:ServerFaultCode: The object 'vim.VirtualMachine:103' has already been deleted or has not been completely created 2022-07-12T01:16:30.
- VCSA 7.0 File-based restore failing at 80%
- Create an Azure Virtual Network Gateway IPSec VPN to PFSense
- Convert a video file to a GIF using a MacOS Automator task
- Homelab - Routing and VLANs with a PFSense VM on a single host
- How to install vRealize Operations Telegraf agent using vRealize Automation and SaltStack Config