Tag - Tanzu Kubernetes Grid
With the announcement and release of TKG 2.1, it’s about time I publish a post on deploying TKGm 1.6 in my vSphere lab. /sarcasm If you aren’t familiar with Tanzu Kubernetes Grid (TKG) or, more specifically, TKG Multi-Cloud (TKG-m) then I highly suggest having a read over the official documentation: What is TKG. In a nutshell, Tanzu Kubernetes Grid is a great solution to deploy and manage Tanzu Kubernetes clusters. TKGs is the variation of TKG that is deeply integrated with vSphere (also known as vSphere with Tanzu), while TKGm can be deployed and managed across one or many clouds, including vSphere.
I’ve had some partners ask for a reference that maps VCD, CSE, TKG images and TKr versions in a single table. Behold! The Cloud Director column details the VCD version, CSE details the version of CSE compatible with the VCD builds. TKG Images column lists the versions of Tanzu Kubernetes Grid images that are supported by CSE, and the Tanzu Kubernetes Release (TKr) column details the Kubernetes releases available for the TKG Images version in the list.
- Upgrading CSE-deployed Kubernetes clusters from TKG 1.5.4 to TKG 1.6.1
- Upgrading VCD Container Service Extension from 4.0.1 to 4.0.3
- Understanding and Deploying TKGm 1.6 into vSphere
- Forwarding Cloud Director App LaunchPad logs to vRealize Log Insight using the vRLI Agent
- EFI shell missing from boot menu