Tag - Swagger
Following along the theme of one of my previous posts on vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager (vRSLCM) and its REST API, here’s another on replacing the password for a vCenter Server in a vRSLCM “Datacenter”. Similar to my previous post, we’ll be doing this in the Swagger UI as the ability to replace the password is not available in the standard vRSLCM UI (v8.1). The APIs used in this post are private and, as such, not supported by VMware.
I don’t like doing things manually. My previous post showing how to replace vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager certificates using the GUI is straight forward, but it’s far too manual. I’m going to show you how to replace the certificate using the vRSLCM 8.1 API(which you can wrap in a script). You can use any tool to interface with the API. I stick to Postman, curl, or if the application provides it, a Swagger UI.
- Error LCMVRLICONFIG40091 while deploying vRealize Log Insight 8.1 with vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager 8.1
- New Hugo blog theme - ClarityUI
- vCenter 6.7 U3 to vCenter 7.0 upgrade failing at pre-check with an internal error
- vSAN HCL Database Partnerweb Port Requirements
- How to replace a vCenter password in vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager 8.1 using the API