Tag - Microsoft
My latest lab excapades required deploying some VMs into Azure using vRealize Automation. Before I did that though, I wanted to configure private network access between my Azure VNet and my lab network to support things like Domain Joining, Lab DNS lookups, SaltStack Config management, etc. My lab network is managed by a virtual PFSense appliance so this post will cover PFSense configuration too. The IPSec tunnel only needs to exist while I’m deploying and testing things.
How to replace vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager 8.1 self-signed certificate with a certificate from your Microsoft CA
This post covers the process of replacing a self-signed SSL certificate running on a vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager (vRSLCM) 8.1 appliance. I’ll be using the UI to show you how to do it. Pre-requisites Make sure you have a defined a certificate template as per https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/2112009 Confirm your user account has the correct privileges to request certificates using Microsoft CA Web Server enrollment. At the least, find someone that can submit and approve it for you.
- Restore of a Wordpress deployment is stuck redirecting the port
- Backups and Restores using Velero in TKGm 1.6.1
- Unable to upgrade the database: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: could not open shared memory segment: No such file or directory
- Upgrading Cloud Director 10.4.1 to 10.5
- Installing and Configuring Velero in TKGm 1.6.1 on vSphere