Tag - FreeBSD
During my time at iseek, a great colleague Angus Kelsey introduced me to a self-hosted budget management application Firefly III. I was impressed with the finish on the product and was happily surprised to find it was open source and could be self-hosted. I’ve got a FreeNAS server running at home for private workloads and wanted to install Firefly III on this server. Can’t be that hard, I thought. A quick search online didn’t find a straight forward article on installing exactly what I needed to get up and running.
- Create an Azure Virtual Network Gateway IPSec VPN to PFSense
- Convert a video file to a GIF using a MacOS Automator task
- Homelab - Routing and VLANs with a PFSense VM on a single host
- How to install vRealize Operations Telegraf agent using vRealize Automation and SaltStack Config
- Change DNS server settings on a vIDM appliance