Tag - DNS
If you’re ever in a position where you need to change the DNS settings on your VMware Identity Manager (vIDM) appliance, you may have noticed that vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager (vRSLCM) doesn’t provide you with this mechanism. Luckily, the vIDM appliance itself contains “OVF Properties” within the vSphere UI. You can shutdown the appliance and modify these settings to allow the appliance network configuration to re-apply your new configurations to the guest.
I recently had the need to update an AWS Route53 domain NS configuration so that it could be protected by CloudFlare. This domain was purchased via Route53. I had updated the hosted zone NS records with the new Name Servers, but the domain continued to point to AWS and it drove me nuts. Turns out there is another section in Route53 where you updated the NS records for your Route53 managed domain.
- VCSA 7.0 File-based restore failing at 80%
- Create an Azure Virtual Network Gateway IPSec VPN to PFSense
- Convert a video file to a GIF using a MacOS Automator task
- Homelab - Routing and VLANs with a PFSense VM on a single host
- How to install vRealize Operations Telegraf agent using vRealize Automation and SaltStack Config