Category - VMware vRealize Automation
I’ve been spending some time in my vRealize Automation (vRA) 8.1 lab, specifically the Custom Resource capabilities backed by the embedded vRealize Orchestrator instance. I was following the AD User Custom Resource example from the Docs and kept receiving the following error in vRA: Failed to get request status: 500 Internal Server Error from POST http://tango-vro-gateway.prelude.svc.cluster.local:8080/vro/blueprint/blueprint-provider-request?operation=status 500 Internal Server Error when requesting the Custom Resource I was getting this message in vRA whenever I would try to deploy the Blueprint that contained the newly created Custom Resource.
I had a customer recently ask me what vRealize Automation (vRA) 8.1 was able to manage in the public cloud when using blueprints. While I had a very good idea as I’ve got it running in my homelab, I didn’t have any online reference list that I could direct them to. There just isn’t a simple list of it all for a customer to peruse before they have deployed it.
- Error LCMVRLICONFIG40091 while deploying vRealize Log Insight 8.1 with vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager 8.1
- New Hugo blog theme - ClarityUI
- vCenter 6.7 U3 to vCenter 7.0 upgrade failing at pre-check with an internal error
- vSAN HCL Database Partnerweb Port Requirements
- How to replace a vCenter password in vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager 8.1 using the API