Category - Utilities
While I was writing this post I had a step where I wanted to show a GIF of the operation. MacOS’ built-in screen capture was able to record a section of the screen for me as a Quicktime movie (.mov). For obvious reasons a GIF would be a lot simpler for a blog post, but there was no straight forward mechanism to do what I needed. A quick Google returned this Medium article describing a couple of utilities that can get the job done.
- VCSA 7.0 File-based restore failing at 80%
- Create an Azure Virtual Network Gateway IPSec VPN to PFSense
- Convert a video file to a GIF using a MacOS Automator task
- Homelab - Routing and VLANs with a PFSense VM on a single host
- How to install vRealize Operations Telegraf agent using vRealize Automation and SaltStack Config