I’ve just hit the six month mark in my new role at VMware: Senior Cloud Solutions Architect - Service Providers. This role sees me working closely with a paired Business Development Manager, aligned to our VMware Cloud Provider Partners to design and build cloud platforms that highlight and expand on their unique offerings.
It’s my first foray into the pre-sales world, and I’m loving it. I’ve really enjoyed talking to our partners, learning more about their businesses, and helping them map VMware solutions to their business objectives. I know it sounds a little cliche, but it’s addictive and very rewarding.
The technology stack in this arena is very familiar. Before I joined VMware, I worked for two VMware Cloud Providers.
Expect to see some new content on this blog focused more on Cloud Provider stack.
- Restore of a Wordpress deployment is stuck redirecting the port
- Backups and Restores using Velero in TKGm 1.6.1
- Unable to upgrade the database: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: could not open shared memory segment: No such file or directory
- Upgrading Cloud Director 10.4.1 to 10.5
- Installing and Configuring Velero in TKGm 1.6.1 on vSphere