Thanks to all 5 of my avid readers, I’ve been awarded vExpert for 2019!
What is vExpert?
Taken from VMTN
The VMware vExpert program is VMware's global evangelist and advocacy program. The program is designed to put VMware's marketing resources towards your advocacy efforts. Promotion of your articles, exposure at our global events, co-op advertising, traffic analysis, and early access to beta programs and VMware's roadmap. The awards are for individuals, not companies, and last for one year. In the application, we consider various community activities from the previous year as well as the current year's (only for 2nd half applications) activities in determining who gets awards. We look to see that not only were you active but are still active in the path you chose to apply for.
I’m incredibly proud to have been awarded this title and be recognised for the work I’ve done on this blog and across social media. There is no way I could have done this without the help of the greater VMware community, VMware staff and Support team, and all of the other internet users out there that I’ve tried to give credit to.
If you have any questions or requests for a post or series of posts, please feel free to comment and ask!
- Restore of a Wordpress deployment is stuck redirecting the port
- Backups and Restores using Velero in TKGm 1.6.1
- Unable to upgrade the database: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: could not open shared memory segment: No such file or directory
- Upgrading Cloud Director 10.4.1 to 10.5
- Installing and Configuring Velero in TKGm 1.6.1 on vSphere